Thursday 6 September 2012

'My first Strip Bar experience !' in the Topshop Beauty Rooms - By Eli Wakamatsu


I went to the Re-launch of the Topshop Beauty Floor yesterday. Even through it was almost evening, Topshop was buzzing with people and atmosphere as if it was midday on a weekend, and I was invited into the closed off section of Topshop Beauty Floor in the-2.

The area offers all sorts of beauty treatments under one roof with perfection, fashion-forward style, and at an affordable cost. 

It really is the ultimate beauty destination in Central London. There is Tattoos and Piercing, Bleaching, Manicures and Pedicures, Waxing and Eyebrows and a Blow Dry Bar.

In Hershesons Blow dry bar, You can choose your desired style from the photos on the wall. You will be washed and styled in just 30 minutes and ready to go. What a great idea!

You can see the selection on their website tells you how long it'll take, together with short and beautiful video of the style and you can  also book your appointment !

I try the stip waxing at the Stripbar for the first time in my life ! I know some of you do this regularly and I get to hear educational stories from models I work with about this all the time but I never done it for myself, so I thought I'll have a go. An experienced and friendly therapist named Alison immediately made me confortable in the boutique, hotel-like room and answered all my questions about it.

It was a wonderful treat, and now has me hooked, I'll be back for regular visits now.

Here in the Stripbar, they do all waxing for men and women, Spray tans, and a tailor-made eyebrow called 'HD eyebrow'. I can highly recommend them for their hygiene, high standard and quality service. I did my patch test for my HD eyebrow so that I can make sure there is no allergy to have them done.

I loved this picture in the treatment room 'smother me in berries'




Follow Eli on twitter here.
See Eli's website here.






No comments:

Post a Comment