Tuesday 10 April 2012

Light & Shade - By Eli Wakamatsu


Eli Wakamatsu worked on this shoot for Marie Claire. Here's what she had to say about it.
Marrakech is a location where lots of editorial shoots happen, especially this time of the year when you need a good sun to shoot spring and summer clothes.

I have been to the place many times yet still, Morocco holds very special place in my heart and is one of my favourite locations in the world. It is a magical and exotic place where Orient met Africa though an ancient trade route known as the Silk Road. It has incredible local cuisine, music and culture.

For this shoot, the team stayed in this beautiful hotel called Ksar Char Bagh located in the edge of Palmeraie.

The room, food, service, everything about the hotel was superb, my room had its very own roof terrace where I could sunbath with a view of the magnificent atlas mountains with snowy caps in distance.


On the Face I used Dior skin Nude for a radiant and transparent finish.




















I used the 5 colours iridescent eyeshadow with the Diorshow Waterproof Liner in Chestnut

On the nails I used METALLIC SILVER072 

I swept Dior Bronze Make-up in Spicy Tan 004 on the Cheeks and Temples and used Dior Addict Extreme on the lips.








I would like to finish with a image of  the sunset from my hotel room in Marrakech, truly a magical place.


 See the full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment