Tuesday 14 June 2011

Nails by Andrea Fulerton - Instyle July 2011 Daisy Lowe


Andrea Fulerton worked on this shoot for Instyle (July) with the photographer Takay (Jed Root) in April this year at the Victoria and Albert Museum.  Here's what she had to say about the shoot:

"As always Daisy was a living doll, as charming as ever and more importantly for myself and my assistant Jenni Draper she had great nails, though I expected no less as I know our Daisy loves nail varnish, in fact I named one of my first colours after her; 'Daisy' is a bright daisy meets canary coloured yellow and was uber popular this spring!
On this shoot we used a AFNB shade called Mischa which is Gunmetal with slight gold specs and is going to be perfect for  forthcoming A/W 11 trend of metallics, metallics and  deep dark green 'the new black' of the season."


No comments:

Post a Comment