Tuesday 10 May 2011

Post by Eli Wakamatsu - Marie Claire UK June 2011 Tanzania

This was the second story I worked on from the Selous safari camp trip in Tanzania for British Marie Claire Magazine with the photographer Kim Myers Robertson and the stylist Sarah Christie.

In this story you will see more of the camp, with the beautiful model Gabriela having fun and relaxing in the safari all in the true Tanzanian heat of 47 degrees.

When we shoot in the location like this, we are usually up well before the sunrise to get the model ready to shoot when sun comes out.
One day, in the beautiful African dawn when I was busy working on Gabriela's make up, I sensed someone was watching us, and I turned to  the direction to found cutest giraffe butting her eyelashes staring at us only a couple of metres away !


 




This is how we had lunch in the safari !

For this story, I used these items on her skin.


To keep skin texture as nude and erasing shine, I applied skin Dior Christal Nude over the foundation.
This product is a magical invention to keep skin looking shine free without layering more powder! And it's works wonders even in the African heat !

On her eyes, I used Dior summer look 2011 5-Colour Eyeshadow Rosy Tan and Rosy Nude.

I would like to finish this post with gorgeous Tanzanian sunrise.





No comments:

Post a Comment